Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dilemma

Its the end of Jan 2011 and I'm still stuck in my house doing nothing. Most of my friends had gone to work while some others decided to move on with their studies in UTP and oversea??

I've decided to get a job starting next month since I'm kinda short in cash (not so short actually). But the more I think, the less likely it is for me to go out and search for a job.

Thanks to Nazir, I went to a nearby ESSO station for a job. 
"Keje kosong tu adela dik. Tapi, tggu la akak train kawan awk ni dlu"
So I gave him my number and went home. Now, I just have to wait for him to call and the job is mine! lalala~~

But until now, the call never did came.. (huh??)

***


Here is the thing.. I've got a driving class next wednesday, and something to do next week. Besides, my juniors also asked me to help them train their marching squads. Then, what if I can't get a holiday to pick up my results in March? I could have cycled back to the station and ask them myself about the job but with all these keep popping out of my head, arghh!! HELP!! X(

5 comments:

Naim Putera said...

heyhey. Relax first bro because after getting our spm results, there won't be much time to relax anymore.

Anonymous said...

bang..minyak 10 bang...haha

- ARiF - said...

erm.. yeah,, i might consider that one too naim. thx 4 the advice.. ;)

Unknown said...

Ala, jangan dengar ckp Naim. HAHA. Kerja je. Tapi ikut mcm aku. Kerja smpi dpt results. Esok tu after dapat result, chowwww.

- ARiF - said...

Best keje mcd joe?