Friday, November 22, 2013

Chapter V : Southampton

It was a tiring yet exciting week for me here in Southampton. Yup, I'm currently in Southampton doing my degree in Electronic Engineering (MEng) for four years. Its been almost two months now. I should probably start posting some pictures now eh?? Haha. Here you go!!


It took me a while to find a perfect spot to just snap a picture and say "Hey!! I'm in UK!!". Then I found one while I was walking around the city. See that huge (well,, not that huge) tower-ish building behind me?? That's bargate.


Well.. I don't wanna spend more time talking about Bargate for now,, but if you're really interested in knowing the story behind that gate... GOOGLE IT!! Sounds annoying eh?? Haha!! Just so you know GOOGLE will be your best friend indeed if you're studying under Electronic and Computer Science(ECS) here. 


Aaaannndddd lastly,, WESTQUAY!! Not bad for a shopping mall. You'll find some branded clothes like H&M, ZARA and SuperDry Store here.


Got tonnes of cool stuff to share with you guys but its getting late and I should probably get some rest.. To sum up,, being here in Southampton is such a wonderful thing that ever happened in my life and I'm really grateful.. Thanks MARA!! Hehe..

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." –Confucius 

No comments: