Monday, November 25, 2013

a weekend well spent.

Hoo hoo hoo!! Winter's coming everyone so I guess its time to go... SHOPPING~~!! So twelve of us including me went to Portsmouth last weekend ( lots of retail outlets can be found there - sales everywhere~~ ).

We went there by National Express bus which costs us around 5pounds return trip. Ticket price differs, usually depends on offers, group tickets, trips etc.


This place is called Gunwharf Quays. See that green logo on the most left side of the building? Yeah I probably should've snap this closer to that so that you all can see but oh well..

Anyway,, there are many branded outlets such as 'Timberland', 'Superdry Store', 'Nike', 'Adidas' and my favourite so far, 'Clarks' since they always offer massive discounts on high quality shoes! You'd usually find most stuff being sold at discounted price here ( up to 70% at certain occasions ). I bought a Nike running shoes for 20pounds last time I went here. Cool eh??


That's me with them guys ( and few girls tagged along as well ) getting excited to go shopping! Don't mind the not-so-excited faces, haha!!


Getting hungry eh?? Stop by Rooster's Piri Piri. It's near to 'Spinnaker Tower'. Everything's guaranteed halal so you don't have to worry about that. Don't forget to try the Hot Chocolate together with Extra Hot Piri Piri Chicken ( it's not that hot, not to worry ).


They really do enjoyed shopping at Gunwharf especially the girls. You should see them with their shopping bags!! HAHA!! Shoot,, I should've snap a picture. -.-

Not for me though,, I was aiming to buy myself a Superdry puffer jacket for winter. So the next day, I went to WestQuay with Kucai and bought this super-cool,, super-nice jacket!!



That is how I spent my weekend last week. It was nice to just go out and enjoy myself after a long tiring week. Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend as well.. Goodnight,, farewell..

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn 

No comments: