Friday, June 25, 2010

SUMMIT 2010

Its been three days now since the MCYDS 2010 started last wednesday.. This year summit is much more interesting than last year since most activities are being held outside koleq.. Homestay at Bukit Gantang,, a trip to Lumut Naval Base,, dinner at the palace.. My God!! They even get a chance to enter the palace!! X(

Luckily all form 5 gets to dine with them.. We'll be proudly wearing our white full malay on that night.. I'm so proud to say that the sultan will give a toast to the Malay College Kuala Kangsar!! XD

But for now,, I still have an important task to do as a facilitator for this year summit.. At least I get to enjoy some of the activites held since I have to always be there with the participants.. =)

Pray for my success in SPM alrite?? Time is ticking fast!! I can't believe our trial is just around the corner.. Best of luck to all form 5!!

-arif-

3 comments:

Naim Putera said...

homestay tu yang pelik. bile fikirkan balik tak macam homestay pun kan?

- ARiF - said...

agk ar.. Bpe lme je pn dorg ni lpak sne.. Xcm kte, best kot hmestay lst year..

Nurhanan Kamalia said...

hey arif..I lost ur num..=P