Saturday, May 22, 2010

A TOUGH WEEK

It's a tough week for me as Nasa got himself transferred to Big School due to some reasons.. To find another guy to carry out his duty as the Prep School prefect seems difficult enough since he is one of a great person i've ever met.. For several days I'll be doing my best to carry out his unfinished business with the juniors,, before I finally get a new cubemate this wednesday..

Besides,, I'm really looking forward to go back home next week.. Just to get rid of this unsettled business and finally get to get a hang out of it once in a while..

I'm still wondering why some people are being hypocrite and by that I mean 'someone' or 'some people' are giving out few statements or stuff this day and suddenly talks the opposite of it the next day.. Well,, It's hard to explain.. But this is what i think..

However,, although we messed up,, but thank god I finally get 8A1C for my midyear test.. That ease up some burden I'd say.. =)

No comments: