Sunday, April 18, 2010

PC FAIR '10

'PIKOM PC FAIR 2010',, an enormous event held at the KLCC was packed with tech geeks from all over the world!!

I happened to be in KL this week so I decided to get a glimpse on what its like to be there.. Along with my 13 years old brother, Anuar and two of my 'teenage' uncle,, we head there at around 4 o'clock..

I was searching for a new 1GB RAM for my old PCs (yup,, we bought them in the 90's!!) and a pendrive..

Our arrival was greeted by three HP models,, wearing white uniform with mini-skirts!!
Well, don't wanna elaborate more about that.. XP

 ***

One thing that I learned during my first trip there,, they aren't actually looking for gadgets and stuffs.. They just love the models so much that I saw some guys going from booth to booth just to snap some pics of the models..

Wish to share with you some pics,, but unluckily we forgot to bring our cameras along.. bad news for the guys eh?? haha!!

No comments: