Tuesday, February 23, 2010

EXAM ALERT!!

 
Exam started today  and hell yeah!! It was a bad start.. The questions were not that difficult to answer but I didnt know what made me so blur today.. Maybe it was because of what I had done yesterday.. Teasing others.. It felt good though.. hehe..

It all happened in 1S..
"Fect Nasa,, cne nk bwt soalan ni?"
"Meh sini.. err.. arep,, tlg aku jap.."
"Mende???"
"Ni,, aku thu,, tpi xtau nk ckap cne.."
"Haa... Meh sni.. Oo.. soalan ni... Fect tahu,, cme fect xtau nk ckp cne.. Hehe.."
 
I just couldnt stop teasing him that night that it turned back on me.. Just now,, I was the one who couldnt express the answers that i knew.. Hehe..
-Think before you act- ;P

5 comments:

.firdaus. said...

haha. padan muke ! jk2. asl sorg tu sluar laen. slackers r. haha.

.firdaus. said...

plus, we don't even have this kind of photo back then. jelez uh. haha.

- ARiF - said...

asek nk pekene ihsan je.. haha!!

.firdaus. said...

ehh. mne ade. yg sluar laen tuh bukan f3 ke. izzat en? asl ihsan lak nih. huhu.

- ARiF - said...

ehh,, slap plak dh.. huhu.. srry2..