Saturday, February 13, 2010

10/2/2010

That day marked the end of a pegasus's life as a Collegian..

Hazwan,, may Allah be with you.. I could sense that He had always been with you throughout your life her,, back in Malay College.. You were the only person that were given the honour by the thoroughbreds especially Im before you walked away.. You stunned me,, as always..


You reminded me about Allah's quote which stated in the Quran,,

"If you help to spread Islam,, Allah will surely help you"

and that had inspired me to be the best..


I'm not as faithful as you did,, even my brother is better than me myself.. But i'll try my best..

Pray for me my friend,, as I'll always keep you in my heart.. InsyaAllah..

Take care.. Assalamualaikum..

3 comments:

Naim Putera said...

sedihkan bile tau die dah kuar?

- ARiF - said...

agk ar.. aku respek la dye.. mse nk kuar tu pn siap bce doa lgi.. rse tpukul plak..

- ARiF - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.