Saturday, August 22, 2009

A SONG FOR A FRIEND



I want to dedicate this song to a friend of mine...
Its been almost a year since I last met her. She was my closest friend up till now. Its nice knowing her and only god knows how i missed her. Hope that we'll meet again someday..
But, maybe she's different then.

Its okay, everyone changed. We cant expect things to go smoothly the way we wanted. We have to accept god's fate for us. Yeah, that's an old story of course.
Though we made our decisions, Ill always keep her to my heart as my special yet closest friend.
Hope she's listening to this. Hehe.. Maybe she's asleep by now. I've been through lots of things and she's always been a good listener. Always..
Time moved on, and alone I am now.

Of course, god is still with me, i know. I'm just typing whatever my heart says right now, words that i've been trying to express all this while, but never had a chance to..
Sad? Well, a bit..
That's all for now.. Enjoy the song!!

2 comments:

Naim Putera said...

wow.

hahaha.
since when did u became so jiwang?

- ARiF - said...

ngehehe.. guess u still dnt know much bout me.. XP