Friday, August 28, 2009

THE MOON




"Everyone has their own memories to remember.. Every person has their own story to tell.."

This is my story...

Its about the moon.. I don't know what makes me look at it every night while walking straight to the admin block for night prep. It shines so brightly at night,, shines the Earth as if trying to guide me with its white bright light along the way..

One night,, I just came back from the class. Changed up,, getting ready to sleep when i noticed something,, that night was brighter than usual.

"Maybe the admin had setup a lamp post somewhere", I whispered.

I took a peek but there was none. Actually,, it was a full moon that night. I smiled,, old memories came rushing back inside my head...


"***..."
"ye?"
"bulan penuh la malam ni.."
"hehe.. arif ni...."


Don't wanna talk bout this anymore.. After all this while,, I realised something;

Love is beautiful..
Though we loved someone,, because of Allah..











 
BEWARE!!
The demons (syaitan) had swore,,
To influenced the son of Adam into HELL!!
Thats when love ruined our lives,, bit by bit..
Frustrated,, dissapointment are all useless..
When it is time for us to face Allah The Almighty!!
 

No comments: